Sai Swayam Society remedial education is a Special education program formulated to meet the continuous needs of students with disabilities to benefit them and make them do better in school. We work on remedial training for school students, especially in Deaf Government Schools. Also, we have been focusing on sign language awareness for hearing individuals for over a decade now and have even conducted sessions in Delhi Courts and with the Delhi Police. The ever-increasing social transformations and complexness and the growth of social relations make it essential to educate every SHI individual to encounter these hard circumstances. By teaching about the importance of sign language we help deaf students to complete their schooling and fulfill the gap of communication. Our Remedial Education service will help struggling learners shore up their basic skills and make them more confident in their life. This extra support can help them catch up to their peers and the pressures of studies. And sometimes, if a student’s gaps in learning aren’t related to a disability, it can eliminate the need for referral to special education. We provide the following remedial services
- We provide Coaching for classes X and XII that support students to complete their schooling without any difficulties.
- To increase SHI graduates we also provide coaching for various undergraduate courses like B. Com. and B.A
- Basic English and Basic Mathematics classes for persons between the age group of 14-38 years to help facilitate day-to-day activities.
- Helping students to get a command on Microsoft Word and easily access and use the internet.
- Coaching for Competitive Government Exams (SSC, DSSSB, Banks)
- Training for employment in the Retail Industry.